"This is the good zeal which monks must foster with fervent love: they should each try to be the first to show respect to the other"
- Rule of St. Benedict, Chapter 72 verse 3
- Hyechka Chorus of Tulsa – one of our Sisters participates in that and has been on their board
Tulsa Community Band – one of our Sisters is very active in this and has been for the last 20 or so years
- Church of St. Benedict – Sister Barbara works there in their Adult Spiritual Formation Program
- Sister Marie Pierre works at the Church of the Madelene and has worked there for more than 40 years currently she is a pastoral minister—mostly with elderly, sick , shut-ins and the dying.
- We have had Sisters either volunteer or be employed at NFN for over 10 years—Currently Sr. Eugenia Brown assists with the Community Projects section of NFN.
- Information and referral agency for non-profit health agencies and social services. We have one sister currently employed there as an information and referral specialist.
- We currently have one Sister on the board of Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice and have had community members involved with them for over a decade.